TCORN's fundraising efforts target support of strategic initiatives.
1) Annual Meeting - TCORN underwrites the annual meeting, charging members and guests less than the actual cost of the event.
2) Website - Since TCORN is essentially an electronic organization, and our constituency is Texas-wide, the website is our communication hub. Our goals is to grow it into the premier resource for perioperative nurses in Texas and the communication hub for Texas AORN chapters to share with one another.
3) Scholarship - TCORN is developing an endowed scholarship to be managed by the AORN Foundation to support TCORN members seeking academic achievement.
4) Awards - TCORN's awards committee will our honor members' accomplishments.
4) AORN Leadership - TCORN sends the President-Elect to the AORN Leadership Conference to access the latest AORN information and leadership tools.
5) Leadership Retreat - The TCORN leadership group meets one weekend per year to do strategic planning and manage the work of the organization.